Architect Falmouth | Cornwall
“The practice is devoted to all principles of architecture. Working closely with clients throughout the south-west, providing full project procurement, encompassing strong coherent designs.”
Architect Falmouth, Cornwall providing imagination and expertise to a wide range of residential projects, AJC Architecture can work on any scale of project, to suit any budget.
Full architects services are provided from initial scheme design through to project completion, while a direct personal approach is provided to each and every client.
“Materials and craftsmanship of the old are identified and respected, with which, any new intervention forms a relationship.”
Architectural conservation to historic buildings is approached through mature intervention, cherishing the existing building. Identifying the new, and/or preserving the properties of the old where appropriate, appreciating time.
Offering full services to the commercial client as outlined in the RIBA Plan of Work, AJC Architects Cornwall provide advice from the earliest stages through to completion.
Experience covers projects from commercial alterations to new industrial units throughout the south-west.
“We were looking for an architect who would take our ideas, understand what we were trying to achieve, and challenge and refine them, but not override them. Alan did all this and then followed up through the planning and building… Read more “Great success”
Calm and professional
“I am very grateful to Alan for all the work he did designing, seeking planning permission, obtaining quotes, and managing the project. His calm professional manner helped things go through smoothly.”
“Alan has worked with us on a number of projects over a period of almost ten years. The schemes he has developed for us were not straight forward and his methodical approach to all stages has helped us get where… Read more “Methodical approach”
Why use AJC Architecture?
- work one to one with an experienced RIBA Chartered Architect
- enable your project to be managed from conception to completion
- reduce time and stress involved with your project, whether a new home, extension/improvement or commercial project
- work with a specialist in Conservation to assist with historic buildings, details and listing requirements
- valuable contacts with the local planning, listed building, building control officers and consultants are in place
- knowledge and experience of working with local contractors to assist in selection and tendering for your project